August 10, 2012

Net Worth Milestone - $180,000

Today we passed the $180,000 net worth milestone! Our net worth is currently $182,496.62.
We passed our last milestone of $170K last month (July) so reaching $180,000 in such a short period of time is a major blessing.  My wife’s larger than normal quarterly bonus, $13,750 gross ($9,839.22 net), put us over the $180K mark.  Based on my forecast, we should hit the next net worth milestone of $190K by November.

I will update our net worth meter (on the left side of the screen) at the end of the month.

2 comments:

Eric said...

that is a milestone worth congratulating on! You're doing better than a LOT of Americans. Keep up the good work! I love your blog btw, very inspirational!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this amazing achievement towards your financial independence.

I think because of the elections this year has been amazing so far!