March 4, 2013

February 2013 Net Worth Update (+1,730.39)

We’re blessed that forward progress continues, even with my wife unemployed.  Our net worth increased $1,730.39 from last month, to a total of $219,680.10 (click on spreadsheet below).

What Worked
We contributed a total of $818.88 to our retirement accounts and saw them increase $2,854.42 to $85,490.63 total.  That large increase was primarily due to an unexpected $2,061.48 distribution to wife's Traditional IRA from old 401(k) plan.  We also continue to pay our car payment as early as possible so that more is applied to principle.

What Didn’t Work
N/A

Next Month
My wife has been interviewing a lot, so we may see a new job on the horizon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I
must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Here is my web-site; password recovery